During the month of October, and with the return to normality that began in September, Barcelona’s trade fair sector will continue to be in luck. With the celebration of various fairs, shows, congresses… In both Fira de Barcelona and the rest of the places destined to the celebration of events. As professionals in the design and construction of stands we hope to be able to participate in these events, with the development of unique and customised stands for each client.
Fairs held in October at Fira de Barcelona
- BAUM Festival: the festival will focus on art, urban movement and tattoo sector. It is a point of reference for the urban art sector at European level. With more than 25 years of history in Barcelona.
- In-Cosmetics: the world’s leading event for the cosmetics and personal care sector will be held from 5 to 7 October. The event brings together personal care expertise and product developers. Bringing together all areas of the cosmetics industry.
- IOT Solutions World Congress: the new edition of IOT Solutions, from 5 to 7 October. Will focus on disruptive combinations of technologies.
- Saló Nàutic de Barcelona: the Saló Nàutic returns to the city of Barcelona from 12 to 17 October. It will be the meeting place for sea and nautical enthusiasts. Who want to find out what’s new in the sector.
Exhibitions in mid-October
- Caravaning Saló internacional: from 16 to 24 October, the show will focus on the caravanning sector and its novelties. Will be held at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via.
- Gastronomic Forum Barcelona: this gastronomic event, with more than 20 years of experience in the city, aims to reactivate the restaurant sector. From 18 to 20 October.
- Hispack: this will focus on packaging and logistics. It will be the sector’s first post-pandemic meeting point. It will be the meeting place for professionals in the sector from 19 to 22 October.
- Alimentaria FoodTech: from 19 to 22 October, the latest developments in the food processing chain will be presented at the Alimentaria Foodtech event. Professionals from the sector will be able to find out about all the latest developments in the entire processing chain in one place.
- Cosmetorium: the Cosmetorium event, dedicated to the formulation, manufacture and distribution of cosmetic and personal care products. Will be held at the Palau de Congressos de Barcelona from 20 to 21 October.
- Manga Barcelona: after the cancellation of the on-site edition in 2020, one of its most important trade fairs returns to Barcelona. The Manga Barcelona show. Dedicated to the novelties of the sector and a place of contact for manga lovers.
Service offered by our company
Angle Exhibits from our headquarters located in Barcelona we offer our service of design and construction of stands for these fairs. As for other fairs, exhibitions, congresses, shows… Held in cities in Spain and Europe. Like Madrid, Paris, Milan, Berlin, Valencia, Bilbao, Hannover, Frankfurt, Zaragoza, Munich… We build and manufacture eye-catching stands that manage to attract those present at the events, if you want to have this type of stands do not hesitate to contact us, we will inform you without obligation. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook, you can follow our work and services.
SEO strategy developed by PosicionandoT.