We continue with the exhibition of Germany’s major trade fair venues. In today’s post we look at the venues in Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg, Essen, Stuttgart and Leipzig. We highlight them according to their importance in terms of number of trade fairs held, number of visitors, number of exhibitors and size of the fairgrounds.
Main trade fair venues:
- Munich: is one of the main German cities and hosts a multitude of trade fairs and exhibitions year after year. The main trade fairs and shows held in Munich are Electronica, a leading trade fair for electronic components and systems; Bau, for architecture and construction; and IAA, a trade fair for the automotive industry, which will be held in Munich for the first time this year.
- Berlin: The German capital hosts a number of important trade fairs. Highlights include the increasingly popular Green Week, the International Radio Exhibition and the ITB tourism fair.
- Nuremberg and Essen: These are two small cities with smaller fairgrounds that host smaller but well-known open-air events in Germany. Such as IPM, the International Plant Fair, the Toy Fair, Biofach, the world fair for agricultural products and Equitana, dedicated to the equestrian world.
- Stuttgart: has one of the 10 most important trade fair centres in Germany. It hosts RT – roller shutters, CMT – Caravaning, Yogaworlg.
- Leipzig: has a long history as a trade fair location. It hosts 23 trade fairs of its own 656 guest events. Of which the Leipzig Book Fair in March is the best known.
Trade fair stands in Germany, Spain and Europe
The wide variety of venues and trade fairs held in Germany make trade fairs, congresses, trade fairs… a great opportunity for entrepreneurs from all over the world. As stand designers and builders, we offer this type of work for companies participating in all types of fairs held in Spain and Europe. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need a customised stand. On Instagram you can see the stands and designs developed by our company.
Web design developed by PosicionandoT.